I am using queryEntityData SAIL tag to retrieve the data from database and calli

I am using queryEntityData SAIL tag to retrieve the data from database and calling multiple time based on the different inputs(using apply function) . I want to display this record details in the Single Grid. how can i merge result and display the same on the Grid?

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-211650

OriginalPostID-211650

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I want to display latest document uploaded by the user based on some context. What I am doing here is before inserting the document I am getting the latest version and inserting it into the database. this is working fine. now I want to display latest document uploaded by the user on the dashboard based on context. for this I am getting the latest version based on the context before getting the document details. let me know is there any better approach other than this.

Note: using the same table to capture doc details and version.
  • I want to display latest document uploaded by the user based on some context. What I am doing here is before inserting the document I am getting the latest version and inserting it into the database. this is working fine. now I want to display latest document uploaded by the user on the dashboard based on context. for this I am getting the latest version based on the context before getting the document details. let me know is there any better approach other than this.

Note: using the same table to capture doc details and version.
Children
No Data