Expression to return user's last successful login date

Certified Senior Developer

Is there a way, within an expression, to access either the last date a user successfully logged in, or whether the "idle user deactivation duration" has passed for a user?

Because we synchronize our users from Active Directory, the synchronization would conflict with deactivating users via the "Deactivate Users Who Have Not Logged In Recently" setting in the admin-console. I need to be able to add a check to see if a user was deactivated by this setting, or if their last successful login was longer than the deactivation duration, to ensure that their account remains deactivated after synchronization.

Thanks!

OriginalPostID-216283

OriginalPostID-216283

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    This is a bit of a workaround i suppose, but what I ended up implementing for our production users was a nightly process (kicking off every night in way-off-peak hours i.e. 2 AM) which compares the list of active users in our DB to the list of active Appian users, and if any Appian accounts have been deactivated, it pushes the deactivation to the DB as well. There might be a more gracious solution for this by now, but I don't know of it if so.
    Certified Lead Developer
    This is a bit of a workaround i suppose, but what I ended up implementing for our production users was a nightly process (kicking off every night in way-off-peak hours i.e. 2 AM) which compares the list of active users in our DB to the list of active Appian users, and if any Appian accounts have been deactivated, it pushes the deactivation to the DB as well. There might be a more gracious solution for this by now, but I don't know of it if so.
Children
No Data