Any way to trap a DB Connection Error when running a QueryEntity Rule? I am popu

Certified Associate Developer
Any way to trap a DB Connection Error when running a QueryEntity Rule? I am populating a process variable in a script task by calling a QueryEntity expression. I would like to trap a connection error so I can retry after a couple minute instead of having the script task just fail altogether

OriginalPostID-218123

OriginalPostID-218123

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    I thought of that but thanks for the input. It just seemed to silly to add the DB node to do a connection check if there was an easier way. I am calling a view which calls a separate DB. If they take it down for maintenance I didn't want the process to require manual intervention to restart nodes. It seems like the queryEntity function should accommodate for SQL errors code returns but I wasn't able to see a way.
    I thought of that but thanks for the input. It just seemed to silly to add the DB node to do a connection check if there was an easier way. I am calling a view which calls a separate DB. If they take it down for maintenance I didn't want the process to require manual intervention to restart nodes. It seems like the queryEntity function should accommodate for SQL errors code returns but I wasn't able to see a way.
Children
No Data