Any way to trap a DB Connection Error when running a QueryEntity Rule? I am popu

Certified Associate Developer
Any way to trap a DB Connection Error when running a QueryEntity Rule? I am populating a process variable in a script task by calling a QueryEntity expression. I would like to trap a connection error so I can retry after a couple minute instead of having the script task just fail altogether

OriginalPostID-218123

OriginalPostID-218123

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • As far as I know, there is no direct way to trap the DB connection errors, we can wrap the script task which calls the QueryEntity rule in PM, use new PM as a subprocess and configure exception flow for the subprocess. This exception flow can be timer bassed. Take the exception flow can be used do necessary steps (Sending email/alert or retrying)
  • As far as I know, there is no direct way to trap the DB connection errors, we can wrap the script task which calls the QueryEntity rule in PM, use new PM as a subprocess and configure exception flow for the subprocess. This exception flow can be timer bassed. Take the exception flow can be used do necessary steps (Sending email/alert or retrying)
Children
No Data