Hi, I'm trying applyComponents function on rich text items (such as a!richTe

Hi, I'm trying applyComponents function on rich text items (such as a!richTextItem, a!richTextNumberedList, etc) by applying it on the 'value' of a!richTextField but it doesn't return anything at all. Does applyComponents doesn't work on rich text items?

Below is the snippet of my codes.

OriginalPostID-218581

OriginalPostID-218581

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivahans: Yes, name of the rule should be like you mentioned.

@sidhantb : Your point "appian not not treating a!richTextItem as an independent component" can may not be true. In the same example what erick258 has given, if you return only one a!richTextItem instead of 2 different components (or even 2 same component) it will work. Here the problem is the final output of applyComponents should be array of components and not array of array of components.

I hope it clarifies.
  • @sikhivahans: Yes, name of the rule should be like you mentioned.

@sidhantb : Your point "appian not not treating a!richTextItem as an independent component" can may not be true. In the same example what erick258 has given, if you return only one a!richTextItem instead of 2 different components (or even 2 same component) it will work. Here the problem is the final output of applyComponents should be array of components and not array of array of components.

I hope it clarifies.
Children
No Data