I am creating a query entity rule where I need to compare one of my ri value whi

I am creating a query entity rule where I need to compare one of my ri value which is date type with the DB column which is datetime type. I am getting error, Cannot apply operator [EQUALS] to field [UpdatedDateTime] when comparing to value [TypedValue[it=7,v=2016-06-17]].

How to achieve this?

OriginalPostID-219192

OriginalPostID-219192

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Agree with @rajasekharp that there isn't a need to use cast(),typeof() etc as suggested by a practitioner in his comments above, because casting consumes time as it needs to determine the data type of the dataset first and further cast the dataset to the desired data type and obviously this isn't as straight forward as todatetime(). Casting might be extremely helpful here if we are depending on the field in the CDT (for instance, cast(typeof(local!mycdt.timestampField)),<myData>) and are not aware of the type of data before hand.
  • Agree with @rajasekharp that there isn't a need to use cast(),typeof() etc as suggested by a practitioner in his comments above, because casting consumes time as it needs to determine the data type of the dataset first and further cast the dataset to the desired data type and obviously this isn't as straight forward as todatetime(). Casting might be extremely helpful here if we are depending on the field in the CDT (for instance, cast(typeof(local!mycdt.timestampField)),<myData>) and are not aware of the type of data before hand.
Children
No Data