I am working on a process that allows a user to enter an order using an editable

Certified Senior Developer
I am working on a process that allows a user to enter an order using an editable grid. Using the SAIL Recipes as an example, I created 2 SAIL Rules. One contains the editable grid (psh_itemRows.txt) and the other is the main expression (psh_enterOrder.txt) that calls it. In my editable grid, the user can enter multiple rows and the system calculates the suggestedPrice value based on the user-entered values for 'quantity' and 'unitPrice'. All data is saved in the CDT (which is set to 'multiple') except for the calculated value. I'd also like to display the subtotal in the psh_itemRows.txt form so the user knows how much the total is as he/she is entering line items, but haven't been able to get that to work (probably because the suggestedPrice calculation is not being saved). At the very least, I need to show the subtotal on the main form. Any suggestions? I've attached my SAIL forms.

psh_enterOrder.txt

OriginalPostID-223011

OriginalPostID-223011

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    I removed the dollar function from all the saveInto attributes but still the only one that updates is when I enter a handling rate. That updates the totalEstimate -if I delete the handling rate or cost - the totalEstimate doesn't update. Do I need to make the fields a type 'Floating Decimal' instead of Text? Why would the total update when the handling rate field changes but not for any other updates?
    I removed the dollar function from all the saveInto attributes but still the only one that updates is when I enter a handling rate. That updates the totalEstimate -if I delete the handling rate or cost - the totalEstimate doesn't update. Do I need to make the fields a type 'Floating Decimal' instead of Text? Why would the total update when the handling rate field changes but not for any other updates?
Children
No Data