Hi all, I am just wondering what would be the best way to design a qu

Hi all,

I am just wondering what would be the best way to design a query of a datastore with dynamic search parameters? If I use query rules I have to create X! query rules for X possible search parameters. Is there a way to inject dynamic sql into a query database node? Also it would be a very handy enhancement for query rules to support dynamic queries.

Thanks, Moritz...

OriginalPostID-69755

OriginalPostID-69755

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Moritz, if you are using strings, you can design your query rule to use the "includes" operator. These inputs can then either be used or unused and should still return valid results. Number and date inputs can be designed as ranges (start input and end input) with all encompassing defaults. If modified they will narrow down results, if unused they would not affect the results.

Hope it helps!
    Alex
  • Moritz, if you are using strings, you can design your query rule to use the "includes" operator. These inputs can then either be used or unused and should still return valid results. Number and date inputs can be designed as ranges (start input and end input) with all encompassing defaults. If modified they will narrow down results, if unused they would not affect the results.

Hope it helps!
    Alex
Children
No Data