Reasoning as to why we cannot create a multivalued constant of type Boolean?

I observed that we cannot create a multivalued constant of type Boolean. We cannot have a constant of type list of Boolean.
I have observed this on version 7.11
I am curious, is there maybe a specific reason as to why it is not allowed to create a multi-valued constant of type Boolean.

OriginalPostID-227627

OriginalPostID-227627

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sidhantb, In Java we can have something like this: final static boolean[] MY_ARR = {true,false,true};
    It is effectively a Boolean array and it is constant. (the use of static and final).
    The datatypes in Appian are modeled in Java. And Java has a way of creating a constant array of Booleans. So, that is why I felt that it should be possible in Appian as well.
    Of course this is not a limitation, we can always develop without depending on a array of Boolean constants..
  • @sidhantb, In Java we can have something like this: final static boolean[] MY_ARR = {true,false,true};
    It is effectively a Boolean array and it is constant. (the use of static and final).
    The datatypes in Appian are modeled in Java. And Java has a way of creating a constant array of Booleans. So, that is why I felt that it should be possible in Appian as well.
    Of course this is not a limitation, we can always develop without depending on a array of Boolean constants..
Children
No Data