When running a query rule, got an unexpected error ExpressionRuntimeException$AppianExceptionProvider

When running a query on expression editor i got below error. I went through forum, there is a article on date out of range error and i feel the below error might be different. Am also attaching application-server.log.

Error:

Expression evaluation error in rule 'mm_getprocessinstances' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected error executing query (type: [INIMMVUIPROCESSINSTANCELOGDT99798], query: [MM_GetProcessInstances], order by: [[Sort['PRCS_INSTC_LOG_ID' asc]]], filters:[null]).

Thanks
Rahul Gundu

OriginalPostID-234579

application-server.log

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Rahul, I believe in case of Query Rules, generally even though you are giving the pagination information, first the query execution is done and then the pagination is done on the resultant set. in this case the query execution is not complete hence you are getting the error.

if we have a query entity, the pagination parameters are passed to the query execution and which will get you the exact count of rows you have provided in the pagination parameter.

I am suspecting same is the case with records as well, even though records are shown only the first 100, at the end it is displaying the standard verbiage like "Showing results 1 - 100 of 12,345" I think its loading the entire dataset before displaying it.
  • Hi Rahul, I believe in case of Query Rules, generally even though you are giving the pagination information, first the query execution is done and then the pagination is done on the resultant set. in this case the query execution is not complete hence you are getting the error.

if we have a query entity, the pagination parameters are passed to the query execution and which will get you the exact count of rows you have provided in the pagination parameter.

I am suspecting same is the case with records as well, even though records are shown only the first 100, at the end it is displaying the standard verbiage like "Showing results 1 - 100 of 12,345" I think its loading the entire dataset before displaying it.
Children
No Data