Convert to a CDT

Hello Everyone,
I have an expression whose output is of type "Any Type (Dictionary)". I want to typecast it into the desired CDT type. Please let me know the method.

OriginalPostID-243301

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivahans Found a point worth noting. The difference is not with whether we should use fn!cast or simply cast function as both are accepting array parameters. The difference was the way I used typeNumber parameter. If I use fn!typeof({'type!{urn:com:appian:types}SSB_IAL_EmployeeDetails'()}), then it's casting all the elements in the list parameter. On the other hand if I use 'type!{urn:com:appian:types}SSB_IAL_EmployeeDetails' then it's only converting the first element of the array. Hope it helps.
  • @sikhivahans Found a point worth noting. The difference is not with whether we should use fn!cast or simply cast function as both are accepting array parameters. The difference was the way I used typeNumber parameter. If I use fn!typeof({'type!{urn:com:appian:types}SSB_IAL_EmployeeDetails'()}), then it's casting all the elements in the list parameter. On the other hand if I use 'type!{urn:com:appian:types}SSB_IAL_EmployeeDetails' then it's only converting the first element of the array. Hope it helps.
Children
No Data