Query Rule execution Error

Certified Senior Developer
When I tried to execute the query rule in the expression rule, I got the following error "Expression evaluation error in rule 'mhai_getuploaddatabypid' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected error executing query (type: [MHAITissueSampleDT15062], query: [MHAI_getUploadDataByPid], order by: [[]], filters:[(pid = TypedValue[it=1,v=1])])" . Does anyone know why this unexpected error occurs. But the same rule works in different environment.

OriginalPostID-243347

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The same issue at my end too - Please note that, (1) CDT is created for few columns of a database view (2) Data Entity is validated & published successfully in Data Store (3) Query is executed at database end to fetch the data. It works fine (5) There is no Date/Timestamp field ( (4) Did not find an entry in the application log for the error (6) Created an expression rule with QueryEntity to fetch the data but getting an error - "An error occurred while retrieving the data."
  • The same issue at my end too - Please note that, (1) CDT is created for few columns of a database view (2) Data Entity is validated & published successfully in Data Store (3) Query is executed at database end to fetch the data. It works fine (5) There is no Date/Timestamp field ( (4) Did not find an entry in the application log for the error (6) Created an expression rule with QueryEntity to fetch the data but getting an error - "An error occurred while retrieving the data."
Children
No Data