Query Rule execution Error

Certified Senior Developer
When I tried to execute the query rule in the expression rule, I got the following error "Expression evaluation error in rule 'mhai_getuploaddatabypid' at function 'queryruleexec': Error evaluating function 'queryruleexec' : Unexpected error executing query (type: [MHAITissueSampleDT15062], query: [MHAI_getUploadDataByPid], order by: [[]], filters:[(pid = TypedValue[it=1,v=1])])" . Does anyone know why this unexpected error occurs. But the same rule works in different environment.

OriginalPostID-243347

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I resolved this issue by providing schema attribute in the @Table annotation in XSD file and create new version of CDT. The problem in my case was, database view was created in different schema. Appian was getting failed while trying to execute the query for that view on default schema ([dbo]).

Hope that helps to other people who are facing similar issue because of different schema in the database.
  • I resolved this issue by providing schema attribute in the @Table annotation in XSD file and create new version of CDT. The problem in my case was, database view was created in different schema. Appian was getting failed while trying to execute the query for that view on default schema ([dbo]).

Hope that helps to other people who are facing similar issue because of different schema in the database.
Children
No Data