Removing deleted docs from a process variable

Hi,
Do you have any idea how to remove all of the documents from a process variable that were previously physically deleted?
The deleted documents in the documents process variable (multiple) are shown as random numbers (for e.q. "85385235"...)
Please help me remove them and leave only the documents that are still valid (not deleted). Using Appian functions (not other plugins/smart services) is preferred.
Thank you in advanced...

OriginalPostID-245303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @bojanb If you aren't interested in using a plugin, then I would suggest keeping the document array variable up to date as soon as soon as documents are deleted. For instance, let's say you are sending 4 documents in the document array for deletion, remove those 4 values from main document array. Or if you are deleting the entire document array, set it to null. And perform these actions either in the outputs of Delete Document or post completion of Delete Document Smart Service. An other option is to track the deleted document ids separately in a numeric array which will store ids prior to sending documents for deletion and update the main array accordingly post completion of Delete Document Smart Service. I believe there are different ways and it's your call. Let us know if you have something specific to discuss.
  • @bojanb If you aren't interested in using a plugin, then I would suggest keeping the document array variable up to date as soon as soon as documents are deleted. For instance, let's say you are sending 4 documents in the document array for deletion, remove those 4 values from main document array. Or if you are deleting the entire document array, set it to null. And perform these actions either in the outputs of Delete Document or post completion of Delete Document Smart Service. An other option is to track the deleted document ids separately in a numeric array which will store ids prior to sending documents for deletion and update the main array accordingly post completion of Delete Document Smart Service. I believe there are different ways and it's your call. Let us know if you have something specific to discuss.
Children
No Data