Removing deleted docs from a process variable

Hi,
Do you have any idea how to remove all of the documents from a process variable that were previously physically deleted?
The deleted documents in the documents process variable (multiple) are shown as random numbers (for e.q. "85385235"...)
Please help me remove them and leave only the documents that are still valid (not deleted). Using Appian functions (not other plugins/smart services) is preferred.
Thank you in advanced...

OriginalPostID-245303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The files are written into process variable, and afterwards they can be deleted when accessed in Appian Documents tab (not in the process model). In beggining of the proces I save all the Document IDs into one variable(multiple text)...but I am a little bit stuck here...
    In one process variable (multiple - text) I have all the documents IDs (the valid ones and the ones that were deleted) and in the other process variable I have the valid documents plus those that were deleted shown with their id (this variable is multiple - type doc). Can you please help me how to get a list with the valid documents (not their ids)?
    Thank you in advance...
  • The files are written into process variable, and afterwards they can be deleted when accessed in Appian Documents tab (not in the process model). In beggining of the proces I save all the Document IDs into one variable(multiple text)...but I am a little bit stuck here...
    In one process variable (multiple - text) I have all the documents IDs (the valid ones and the ones that were deleted) and in the other process variable I have the valid documents plus those that were deleted shown with their id (this variable is multiple - type doc). Can you please help me how to get a list with the valid documents (not their ids)?
    Thank you in advance...
Children
No Data