Removing deleted docs from a process variable

Hi,
Do you have any idea how to remove all of the documents from a process variable that were previously physically deleted?
The deleted documents in the documents process variable (multiple) are shown as random numbers (for e.q. "85385235"...)
Please help me remove them and leave only the documents that are still valid (not deleted). Using Appian functions (not other plugins/smart services) is preferred.
Thank you in advanced...

OriginalPostID-245303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am trying to do that - I want to make difference (fn!difference) between all the IDs (type string- they can be converted to int) and the the other variable (with the deleted IDs and the valid ones -shown as Document names - this variable is of type Document - multiple).
    If I make difference between the first array and the second, I will get an array of IDs that are valid - and afterwards I would be able to convert them into docs.
    But I can not make array 2 of type string (to contain the deleted ids and the document names of the valid docs)...
    Thank you again... If you have any idea, It would be much appreciated. BR
  • I am trying to do that - I want to make difference (fn!difference) between all the IDs (type string- they can be converted to int) and the the other variable (with the deleted IDs and the valid ones -shown as Document names - this variable is of type Document - multiple).
    If I make difference between the first array and the second, I will get an array of IDs that are valid - and afterwards I would be able to convert them into docs.
    But I can not make array 2 of type string (to contain the deleted ids and the document names of the valid docs)...
    Thank you again... If you have any idea, It would be much appreciated. BR
Children
No Data