Removing deleted docs from a process variable

Hi,
Do you have any idea how to remove all of the documents from a process variable that were previously physically deleted?
The deleted documents in the documents process variable (multiple) are shown as random numbers (for e.q. "85385235"...)
Please help me remove them and leave only the documents that are still valid (not deleted). Using Appian functions (not other plugins/smart services) is preferred.
Thank you in advanced...

OriginalPostID-245303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @sikhivahans I tried your function - but id doesn't work in a process model - it gives me the following error:
    There is a problem with task “Copy Document Service” in the process “Contract Request - C0074/2016”. The document 29,473 is not valid. It could not be downloaded successfully

The problem is when the function tries to do a tointeger of a document that has been previously deleted (and is not valid - it's shown as doc number). Any other ideas?
    Thank you again... BR
    PS: I tried the specified function as an expression rule before I implemented on a process model, and it worked - but I didn't try the scenario where the document was deleted (and shown as a doc number - that can be done only in appian instance)...
  • @sikhivahans I tried your function - but id doesn't work in a process model - it gives me the following error:
    There is a problem with task “Copy Document Service” in the process “Contract Request - C0074/2016”. The document 29,473 is not valid. It could not be downloaded successfully

The problem is when the function tries to do a tointeger of a document that has been previously deleted (and is not valid - it's shown as doc number). Any other ideas?
    Thank you again... BR
    PS: I tried the specified function as an expression rule before I implemented on a process model, and it worked - but I didn't try the scenario where the document was deleted (and shown as a doc number - that can be done only in appian instance)...
Children
No Data