Removing deleted docs from a process variable

Hi,
Do you have any idea how to remove all of the documents from a process variable that were previously physically deleted?
The deleted documents in the documents process variable (multiple) are shown as random numbers (for e.q. "85385235"...)
Please help me remove them and leave only the documents that are still valid (not deleted). Using Appian functions (not other plugins/smart services) is preferred.
Thank you in advanced...

OriginalPostID-245303

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @bojanb As far as my understanding is considered, I would suggest using a plugin caller 'Check object existence' and this determines whether a document id is valid or not. At the same time, I would suggest making changes in your process model in such a way that the main document variable is always updated prior to sending documents for deletion or post deletion of the documents. This is to ensure you don't need to depend on any document functions post deletion(as they will throw an error upon non-existence of objects) and organise the data properly in the variables prior to making any updates.
  • @bojanb As far as my understanding is considered, I would suggest using a plugin caller 'Check object existence' and this determines whether a document id is valid or not. At the same time, I would suggest making changes in your process model in such a way that the main document variable is always updated prior to sending documents for deletion or post deletion of the documents. This is to ensure you don't need to depend on any document functions post deletion(as they will throw an error upon non-existence of objects) and organise the data properly in the variables prior to making any updates.
Children
No Data