Using the Appian Common Objects 7.2 rules, is it supported to nest

rule!APN_logicalExpressionOR

within

rule!APN_logicalExpressionAND?...

OriginalPostID-71567

OriginalPostID-71567

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I have several datetime-based pvs that I need to use as filter criteria for a common record-based query. One is an at-risk date and another is a goal date. Neither are required to be populated, but when one is, I need to evaluate if the value of now() is greater than the value of either pv. When the pv isn't populated, it should be a valid result of the query (not filtered out), but when it is, it needs to be assessed based on the value of now(). That being the case, it doesn't seem like another pv would work since it constantly needs to be evaluated based on the value of now().
  • I have several datetime-based pvs that I need to use as filter criteria for a common record-based query. One is an at-risk date and another is a goal date. Neither are required to be populated, but when one is, I need to evaluate if the value of now() is greater than the value of either pv. When the pv isn't populated, it should be a valid result of the query (not filtered out), but when it is, it needs to be assessed based on the value of now(). That being the case, it doesn't seem like another pv would work since it constantly needs to be evaluated based on the value of now().
Children
No Data