Hello all, I have an expression rule which looks up (via query) and then re

Certified Lead Developer
Hello all,
I have an expression rule which looks up (via query) and then returns a single member of a CDT array. My issue is that there is one corner case in which I would like to override one specific element in that CDT as it's returned, but for the life of me I can't figure out any workable way to do this. Any suggestions, or is it even possible?...

OriginalPostID-72086

OriginalPostID-72086

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Mike - In this case it seems like the issue may be with your CDT target namespace. What I would recommend is to make sure that your the namespace in your CDT XSD is dependent on your application and not your environment i.e. do the following in your XSDs - xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:com:appian:types:<APP_PREFIX>" where APP_PREFIX should be the three letter prefix of your application. Let me know if that solves the problem.
  • Mike - In this case it seems like the issue may be with your CDT target namespace. What I would recommend is to make sure that your the namespace in your CDT XSD is dependent on your application and not your environment i.e. do the following in your XSDs - xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:com:appian:types:<APP_PREFIX>" where APP_PREFIX should be the three letter prefix of your application. Let me know if that solves the problem.
Children
No Data