Web API with POST Method

Hi, I'm trying to create a query datastore WEB API with a POST HTTP Method. Is there a way to test request through Appian as I can't seem to find the field to edit the request body? Thanks

OriginalPostID-251548

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @chetany The username and password passed here is not for the API Authorization, they are the parameter for the API itself, say they're the parameter needed for some Login Verification API which returns specific value if login is verified.
    I have check and recheck the Authorization for Postman, it always return 401 when I'm trying to try out the API using POST method. While for GET method API, it worked out just fine. Is this because all API created by Appian is a GET method API?
  • @chetany The username and password passed here is not for the API Authorization, they are the parameter for the API itself, say they're the parameter needed for some Login Verification API which returns specific value if login is verified.
    I have check and recheck the Authorization for Postman, it always return 401 when I'm trying to try out the API using POST method. While for GET method API, it worked out just fine. Is this because all API created by Appian is a GET method API?
Children
No Data