Web API with POST Method

Hi, I'm trying to create a query datastore WEB API with a POST HTTP Method. Is there a way to test request through Appian as I can't seem to find the field to edit the request body? Thanks

OriginalPostID-251548

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    @chetany even i too think so, it's better if erick258 explain what exactly he is trying to achieve (Whether he is trying to access Web-API from Non-Appian environment, or is he trying to connect to some other REST service using Appian Web API, in this case is the user from Appian or Non-Appian Environment, if Non-Appian Environment, then how did he expose the Third Party Credentials to Non-Appian Env user etc...), so that Appian Practionor directly can come to some conclusion
    Certified Lead Developer
    @chetany even i too think so, it's better if erick258 explain what exactly he is trying to achieve (Whether he is trying to access Web-API from Non-Appian environment, or is he trying to connect to some other REST service using Appian Web API, in this case is the user from Appian or Non-Appian Environment, if Non-Appian Environment, then how did he expose the Third Party Credentials to Non-Appian Env user etc...), so that Appian Practionor directly can come to some conclusion
Children
No Data