NColumn Table

Is there a way I can replicate the same way of what NColumn Table expression is doing as I see the HTML Display Functions are removed from the shared Components.
Is there any reason for that?
Can someone suggest an Exact alternate

OriginalPostID-271431

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Yes,create a sample HTML and upload in SC in Appian .Use this HTML as a template in send email smart service. .I tried coloring the rows with static data and it's working .Thanks kumar.

I have a requirement where I have to populate the table data from list using HTML template option as we need the specific rows to be colored based on one of the column value in table.

Example : I have students data to be displayed based on the performance column called Grade. That is students with grade
    A in color yellow ,students with grade B in orange color and students with grade C in red color.
    I want to iterate the list and based on the grade value grouping and coloring needs to be done.
    Can we achieve this using user defined template or suggest any other way to do this.? Currently we had implemented using ncolumn and default HTML template.
  • Yes,create a sample HTML and upload in SC in Appian .Use this HTML as a template in send email smart service. .I tried coloring the rows with static data and it's working .Thanks kumar.

I have a requirement where I have to populate the table data from list using HTML template option as we need the specific rows to be colored based on one of the column value in table.

Example : I have students data to be displayed based on the performance column called Grade. That is students with grade
    A in color yellow ,students with grade B in orange color and students with grade C in red color.
    I want to iterate the list and based on the grade value grouping and coloring needs to be done.
    Can we achieve this using user defined template or suggest any other way to do this.? Currently we had implemented using ncolumn and default HTML template.
Children
No Data