How to create customizable Record List.

Hi Community,

I have a Grid style Record List as one of page on my site. As that grid have more than 20 columns.

I want to restrict it to 8-9 columns and give user power to customize or select any 8-9 columns out of 20 columns of their choice to view.

Is it possible in Appian to create some drag and drop column kind of thing from the list of columns ? I want this because showing 20 columns on a single page is not user friendly.

Parents
  • Hi prais,
    As per my knowledge, you can not achieve this with records. As record have certain limitations.
    I will suggest a new approach to create a report same as your record and filter down what ever you like(report can be customized more).
    For the record link :
    Have your record as it is and have record link on the column of the paging grid that will refer the record for the record dashboard view.

Hope this will help
  • Hi prais,
    As per my knowledge, you can not achieve this with records. As record have certain limitations.
    I will suggest a new approach to create a report same as your record and filter down what ever you like(report can be customized more).
    For the record link :
    Have your record as it is and have record link on the column of the paging grid that will refer the record for the record dashboard view.

Hope this will help
Children
No Data

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible