Expression Error - Invalid index

Hi All, I'm getting the following error:

Error Evaluating UI Expression Expression evaluation error in rule 'ctm_reviewissuesform' at function a!formLayout_17r1 [line 16]: Invalid index: Cannot index property 'protocolNum' of type Text into type List of Variant

Note the below code snippet does not match the line numbers mentioned in this error, I just took a piece of the code to display here. The error [line 16] refers to [line 5] below--

The scenario is that I've edited the Label of one Interface to the following: 

a!formLayout_17r1(
    label: if(
      condition: isnull(ri!step), 
      valueIfTrue: "Review Monitoring Form Issues for " & 
        rule!CTM_getStudyProfileInfoById(ri!CTM_MONITORING_EVENT.studyProfileID).data.protocolNum & 
        " (ID: "& ri!CTM_MONITORING_EVENT.eventID & ")",
      valueIfFalse: choose(ri!step,
         "Set Resolution Due Dates & Send Initial Summary to Study Team for "&
         rule!CTM_getStudyProfileInfoById(ri!CTM_MONITORING_EVENT.studyProfileID).data.protocolNum
         & " | " & rule!CTM_getRefDataLabelById(local!site.siteName).label
         & " | " & rule!CTM_displaySubInvestigatorNames(local!studyProfileSite.subInvestigator)
         &" (ID: "&ri!CTM_MONITORING_EVENT.eventID&")",

"Review & Resolve Identified Issues for Protocol " &
         rule!CTM_getStudyProfileInfoById(ri!CTM_MONITORING_EVENT.studyProfileID).data.protocolNum
         & " | " & rule!CTM_getRefDataLabelById(local!site.siteName).label
         & " | " & rule!CTM_displaySubInvestigatorNames(local!studyProfileSite.subInvestigator)
         &" (ID: "&ri!CTM_MONITORING_EVENT.eventID&")"

)
       )

I only see this error when running tasks that were initiated PRIOR to this code change (originally it was a generic naming label and ID#) -- I don't know why this error is thrown only in older processes and not the newer ones? What piece of data is missing? I thought at first it was missing something and passing a null value, but clearly the error has more to do with the indexing properties not matching in type, but I'm not sure where to even look to fix. 

Thanks

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data