Conditionally Grey out ChoiceLabels for Checkbox field

Hi,

Could anyone suggest how can we conditionally grey out only some of the choiceLabels for checkbox field while displaying all the choicelabels to the user.

thanks in advance

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions But in my case i need to display all the options to user but make only few conditionally disabled.That means user can check other all options but the greyed ones. So is there any chance we can disable just the few choice labels for one checkbox field? 

• Hi Neha,

if i am right then based on some selection you want to gray out some of the checkbox option among all . There is no out of box functionally is available for checkbox for this kind of function but instead of gray out you can show only option which use can select means suppose checkbox has total 5 option and you want to gray out 3 options then user will have only twp options to select so instead of gray out you can use other set of option to show the user.

Regards
    Abhay Giri
  • Hi Neha,

if i am right then based on some selection you want to gray out some of the checkbox option among all . There is no out of box functionally is available for checkbox for this kind of function but instead of gray out you can show only option which use can select means suppose checkbox has total 5 option and you want to gray out 3 options then user will have only twp options to select so instead of gray out you can use other set of option to show the user.

Regards
    Abhay Giri
Children