Value not saving to PV in the process model

Hi ,

I have two forms

1) form - user will select the search filter (i.e. Decisionrequiredbydate operator =Between/Before/After) and selects records and submit (enabled default step back in other tab of this smart service)

2)second form - confirmation screen ,when user click on back button , the first form with selected search results should display (i.e.Decisionrequiredbydate operator =Between/Before/After)

To save the user selected operator value from first form , I have used operator pv.

But , I don't see the value is saving.

initially , I thought issue with the default back button. But , I have added a timer before the second form. I don't see the pv values are saving on submitting the first form itself.Screenshots.docx

PFA

ENHC0017141 - Patch - 2018-04-02_0218.zip

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Your screenshot document contains screenshots of the forms from the user's point of view, but for us to help debug it would be most helpful to see screenshots of the way you're saving your filter values within your SAIL form, as well as the configuration for saving such values back into the process PV's as configured in the user input task node.

I understand basically what you're trying to accomplish here, but I'm afraid the solution is not overly simple or straightforward, and requires fairly strong understanding of SAIL forms and their setup within a process.

Certified Lead Developer

Your screenshot document contains screenshots of the forms from the user's point of view, but for us to help debug it would be most helpful to see screenshots of the way you're saving your filter values within your SAIL form, as well as the configuration for saving such values back into the process PV's as configured in the user input task node.

I understand basically what you're trying to accomplish here, but I'm afraid the solution is not overly simple or straightforward, and requires fairly strong understanding of SAIL forms and their setup within a process.

Children
No Data