When using the Documents and Folders Field Input on a form, is there a way to se

When using the Documents and Folders Field Input on a form, is there a way to set the browse window to default to a specific folder directory instead of the user having to search for their document?...

OriginalPostID-84260

OriginalPostID-84260

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think it would be a good enhancement if the file picker can be extended to restrict (programmatically through expression or through file/folder selection) which folders or list of documents that can be searched through auto-complete or browse window.

To another extent, the user picker could also apply the same concept by allowing the process designers to restrict the users or groups that can appear when searching (through auto-complete or browsing window) from the user picker. This will make the process more efficient as it will remove the work around to achieve the same feat with just those enhanced controls. Just my two cents :)
  • I think it would be a good enhancement if the file picker can be extended to restrict (programmatically through expression or through file/folder selection) which folders or list of documents that can be searched through auto-complete or browse window.

To another extent, the user picker could also apply the same concept by allowing the process designers to restrict the users or groups that can appear when searching (through auto-complete or browsing window) from the user picker. This will make the process more efficient as it will remove the work around to achieve the same feat with just those enhanced controls. Just my two cents :)
Children
No Data