a!startProcessLink() Inconsistent Behaviour

I have related action which uses a start form. The record is exposed in sites (users work on site, not tempo)

When i click on the related action, i show an interface which has a  a!startProcessLink(). On click of this link, it triggers a process and shows an interface. Once i complete the task and click on "Close" button, i expect to be taken back to the start form from where i triggered the a!startProcessLink(). But the button does not seem to work and i am stuck in the same page. I see that when URL gets updated but the page is not refreshed. I manually need to go to the browser and refresh again to be taken back to the start form again. Should it not automatically take me to the start page (i.e the page from which i triggered it). 

I changed form from a start form to a user input interface task, then also facing the same issue.

Once i refresh the browser manually, it takes me to the start form again properly. if i trigger the start process from the start form immediately again it works fine. (Trigger startprocesslink, close the task, return to start page without needing a manual browser refresh).

Once i refresh the browser manually, it takes me to the start form again properly. if i close the start form and then trigger the process again by going to related action and creating a new start form. Again manual refresh is needed. 

Any inputs. Is this a known issue in 18.2?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible