Is it possible to open record view when an ID is entered in text box?

I have a requirement where User enters the Application ID in a text box and it should open the record summary page. (No buttons/links should be used)

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Does it have to be the *actual* summary dashboard that opens, or could it just be an interface that looks like it?

If the latter would be fine, you could have a section (or group of sections) set to show up only when a certain local variable is populated with the ID, at which point you call the sub-interface(s) used in the record dashboard. I don't think you can call the dashboard itself, but you can definitely make it look similar to the dashboard.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Does it have to be the *actual* summary dashboard that opens, or could it just be an interface that looks like it?

If the latter would be fine, you could have a section (or group of sections) set to show up only when a certain local variable is populated with the ID, at which point you call the sub-interface(s) used in the record dashboard. I don't think you can call the dashboard itself, but you can definitely make it look similar to the dashboard.
Children