saving local variable value in to ri of type cdt

Certified Senior Developer

I have a local variable of type cdt.

how can i store this local!variable of type cdt "testcdt" to a ri variable of type "testcdt"

i tried a!save .. it didnt work

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Unknown said:

how can i store this local!variable of type cdt "testcdt" to a ri variable of type "testcdt"

Hi Dharsana, you can do  a!save(ri!ruleInput,local!variable). Please ping us what is the issue you are facing or share us  the code while doing a!save()
    If  you might need to use other way in Expression Rule instead of a!save, then

load(
    local!test:rule!AMS_getWorkDetailsById(10), /* query rule to get the details from DB which is of type Ams_workEnagagement
    type!AMS_workEngagement(
    fieldName:index(local!test,"FieldName","")
    )
    )

• Unknown said:

Hi Dharsana, you can do  a!save(ri!ruleInput,local!variable). Please ping us what is the issue you are facing or share us  the code while doing a!save()
    If  you might need to use other way in Expression Rule instead of a!save, then

load(
    local!test:rule!AMS_getWorkDetailsById(10), /* query rule to get the details from DB which is of type Ams_workEnagagement
    type!AMS_workEngagement(
    fieldName:index(local!test,"FieldName","")
    )
    )

Children
No Data