SEARCH entire grid

Hi,

How can I make a SEARCH field to look up keywords to filter an entire grid rather than filter by just one column field of the grid? If a recipe exists on this topic, that would also be helpful. Thanks!

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • hello Morgan

As mentioned by Mike concatenating could be a one option.

If i am not wrong that is the normal behavior of the Record list when all the fields are strings, and I think it works even when other data types when working on MySQL for example.

I suggest you to try this but the question is: could it be an option to use the “record list” as is ?
    Normally the situation is the other way around we create a report because we require complex filtering functionalities.

Jose
  • hello Morgan

As mentioned by Mike concatenating could be a one option.

If i am not wrong that is the normal behavior of the Record list when all the fields are strings, and I think it works even when other data types when working on MySQL for example.

I suggest you to try this but the question is: could it be an option to use the “record list” as is ?
    Normally the situation is the other way around we create a report because we require complex filtering functionalities.

Jose
Children
No Data