How can I change the background of dashboard in Appain?

Hi,

I'm designing a dashboard to show the results of my processes. The colour of the entire dashboard, I need is black. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks,

Neha

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The closest thing I can think of to your requirement would be to put your controls over a Billboard Layout.  You can either use an image or a color, in your case #000000.

This might also give you the option to dynamically alter the background color.  You may face significant issues with maintaining a readable level of contrast between your form elements and the background if you do this, depending on what sorts of interface elements you need.

Certified Lead Developer

The closest thing I can think of to your requirement would be to put your controls over a Billboard Layout.  You can either use an image or a color, in your case #000000.

This might also give you the option to dynamically alter the background color.  You may face significant issues with maintaining a readable level of contrast between your form elements and the background if you do this, depending on what sorts of interface elements you need.

Children