Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = PZ25M113] in rule 'e2_returndetail2' at function a!buttonWidget [line 2308]: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error: The save target must be a load() variable, process vari

Hi community,

I have a list of people in a record type where you click their name and it redirects to an other page. This page shows information about this person but it also has 4 buttons as "Previous","Next","Fist","Last". Now I need to click in these buttons ( for example "Previous") and need to update the page to show the information of the previous person from the list. This page has 6 rule inputs and I am trying to hardcode it by saving previous person info on these rule inputs when the button is clicked as:

load(

local!id : ri!income.id - 1,

a!buttonWidget(
label: "Previous",
saveInto: {  
a!save(ri!income,E2_GetSummaryTaxReturnById(local!id)),
a!save(ri!w2, rule!E2_GetIDoc2019(rule!E2_GetPrimaryTinById(local!id))),
a!save(ri!w2_2018, rule!E2_GetIDoc2018(rule!E2_GetPrimaryTinById(local!id))),
a!save(ri!w2_2017, rule!E2_GetIDoc2017(rule!E2_GetPrimaryTinById(local!id))),
a!save(ri!income2018, rule!E2_GetTaxReturnSummary2018(rule!E2_GetPrimaryTinById(local!id))),
a!save(ri!income2017, rule!E2_GetTaxReturnSummary2017(rule!E2_GetPrimaryTinById(local!id)))
},
style: "NORMAL"
)

The page saves but when I click on the button I get this error:

Expression evaluation error [evaluation ID = PZ25M113] in rule 'e2_returndetail2' at function a!buttonWidget [line 2308]: An error occurred while executing a save: Expression evaluation error: The save target must be a load() variable, process variable, or node input (or a rule input passed one of those three), but instead was: [primary_name=Samantha Rogers, ...

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible