In Sites How Many Tabs We Can Configure...? Better I Know only 5 Tabs We Can Config. Is There Any Way To configure 6 Tabs In Site Help Me

In Sites How Many Tabs We Can Configure...?

Better I Know only 5 Tabs We Can Config.

Is There Any Way To configure 6 Tabs In Site Help Me?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Keep in mind that you can always get creative..... For example, instead of a tab for each report add a Reports tab. Within that 'report' provide a menu of reports that a user can load / access. Another idea is to create a view that combines records that are similar, and use that as the listing. Finally, make sure your home page (first site) gives all the most accessible info (links to actions - instead of one per tab, task report, etc.)

Hope that helps give you some ideas...

• +1
    Certified Lead Developer

Keep in mind that you can always get creative..... For example, instead of a tab for each report add a Reports tab. Within that 'report' provide a menu of reports that a user can load / access. Another idea is to create a view that combines records that are similar, and use that as the listing. Finally, make sure your home page (first site) gives all the most accessible info (links to actions - instead of one per tab, task report, etc.)

Hope that helps give you some ideas...

Children
No Data