Bulleted LIst not displaying

Certified Senior Developer

I created an interface that contains a boxLayout component. Inside that is a richTextBulletedList. When I view the form in Test mode - the bulleted lists displays as expected, but when viewing it in Tempo (as part of a process), the bullets do not display. This is in Appian 19.4 environment. Could this be a bug? See attached pics.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

What browser are you using to view the Tempo version?  I've seen cases in the past where viewing in a defunct browser (at this point, really any version of IE) can cause some text rendering issues particularly surrounding graphical / unicode things (in my case, icons and the ">" sign that denotes a collapsible section), so I wouldn't be too surprised if something like that was happening for you.  One customer of mine actually had this issue due to some overzealous local network firewalling, if i remember correctly.  So in that case it ended up having nothing to do with Appian or the code (though the issue still went away when they switched to Chrome).

I agree with the previous advice to remove the extraneous "=" operators -- neither of the visible ones in your code snippet are necessary (or correct), though i don't believe it's breaking your form judging by how much of it is still working.

Certified Senior Developer
    in reply to Mike Schmitt

Using Chrome - removed the '=' as suggested by @kvenkannababu and the bullets are still not loading. No inner "load()" functions either. It's a pretty simple form. 

Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to judym598

I'm not sure what the prior advice about "load()" was based on, as that wouldn't have any effect on this sort of thing.

I suggest you primarily troubleshoot as if the issue is being caused external to Appian - try from a different browser, different computer and/or different network if possible.

Reply Children