Adjust a banner image inside a billboard

Hi,

I have a banner image inside a billboard, in which I set high to be SHORT. Reading through the documentation, I found out that the image is crop at the top and at the bottom. Is there a way to set the billboard to crop the image just at the bottom? This is so basic, I can't believe Appian doesn't allow this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Roberta

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

My recommendation would be to determine the exact number of pixels a SHORT billboard layout is, then crop the image in another program yourself exactly the way that you want.  I think this operation should be simple enough even in MS Paint.  It should only take you a minute or so.  You then upload an image that's already the size of the SHORT billboard so Appian doesn't even have to crop.

You don't even have to be especially particular about it if you're on 19.4.  If there's a nice portion of the image that you like, and it's roughly the size of a SHORT, you can set the height of the billboard to AUTO and get exactly the size banner you want.  With AUTO, you could even have a banner image shorter than SHORT.

• Thank you for the response, David. I will work out my image before bringing into Appian.

We are in 19.4, but it is hard to believe that this in Appian is a restriction.

Best,

Roberta

Reply Children
No Data