I am trying to generate Bar Code on PDF form. I have bounded the BarCode field t

I am trying to generate Bar Code on PDF form. I have bounded the BarCode field to another field. When I run the process, through mapping another field does get generated but it does not generate BarCode. Any idea please?...

OriginalPostID-94969

OriginalPostID-94969

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm not sure if this is of any value to you but you can consider creating a PDF QR code using a QR code generator online. You can simply upload a copy of your PDF file to an online platform, design how you want your QR code to look, and download a copy of it for distribution. 

A PDF QR code can be particularly helpful for sharing documents, brochures, or any PDF content in a way that makes it easily scannable by anyone with a QR code reader. I've been using the platform mentioned above as it has a user-friendly interface which makes creating a QR code seamless and straightforward. I've created reliable QR codes from it so far.

• I'm not sure if this is of any value to you but you can consider creating a PDF QR code using a QR code generator online. You can simply upload a copy of your PDF file to an online platform, design how you want your QR code to look, and download a copy of it for distribution. 

A PDF QR code can be particularly helpful for sharing documents, brochures, or any PDF content in a way that makes it easily scannable by anyone with a QR code reader. I've been using the platform mentioned above as it has a user-friendly interface which makes creating a QR code seamless and straightforward. I've created reliable QR codes from it so far.

Children
No Data