Hello, I created a page with a process launcher button to start my pr

Hello,

I created a page with a process launcher button to start my process. But the option to choose "open start form in a new Window" is disabled. My process does not have start form but I would like to launch the process in a new window.

Any syggestions?...

OriginalPostID-35755

OriginalPostID-35755

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • You need a start form to make the launcher display the tasks in a pop-up. You can put a confirmation message in the start form so the end-user confirms if he really wants to start the process or something similar to add a "purpose" to the start form.

If you don't have anything to put in the start form you can create it and use JavaScript to auto-submit it and activity chain the start event with the first task of your process.

To autosubmit the start form use this JS in the load event of it:

document.forms[0].submit();
  • You need a start form to make the launcher display the tasks in a pop-up. You can put a confirmation message in the start form so the end-user confirms if he really wants to start the process or something similar to add a "purpose" to the start form.

If you don't have anything to put in the start form you can create it and use JavaScript to auto-submit it and activity chain the start event with the first task of your process.

To autosubmit the start form use this JS in the load event of it:

document.forms[0].submit();
Children
No Data