Hello, I created a page with a process launcher button to start my pr

Hello,

I created a page with a process launcher button to start my process. But the option to choose "open start form in a new Window" is disabled. My process does not have start form but I would like to launch the process in a new window.

Any syggestions?...

OriginalPostID-35755

OriginalPostID-35755

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think what Eduardo is describing is a user input task prior to entering the process. This form can either have input fields that gather meaningful information for use in the process, or just use the autosubmit features to move directly into the process. In either case, you will need to chain from the user input task to the process.

You would not use a start form within the process model itself - this initial user input task is your "start form." This is a really handy thing to do for quick-task implementation when you want the task to open in a new window.
  • I think what Eduardo is describing is a user input task prior to entering the process. This form can either have input fields that gather meaningful information for use in the process, or just use the autosubmit features to move directly into the process. In either case, you will need to chain from the user input task to the process.

You would not use a start form within the process model itself - this initial user input task is your "start form." This is a really handy thing to do for quick-task implementation when you want the task to open in a new window.
Children
No Data