Hello, I created a page with a process launcher button to start my pr

Hello,

I created a page with a process launcher button to start my process. But the option to choose "open start form in a new Window" is disabled. My process does not have start form but I would like to launch the process in a new window.

Any syggestions?...

OriginalPostID-35755

OriginalPostID-35755

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I think we may be talking about the same form. This is one you build under File, Properties, Process Start Form, Edit Form, correct?

The problem I'm running into is this. I've got a process launcher configured as follows:

Skip the Start Form == No
    Open Start Form in a New Window == Yes
    Redirection After Start == "Go to process dashboard"

Without the suggested Javascript, the launcher behaves as expected. The start form appears. I click through it. Go to the next form. Enter data. Submit. And then get redirected to the process dashboard.

With the suggested Javascript, the redirection functionality breaks. Specifically, the start form does NOT appear (good!). The next form does appear (good!). I enter data and submit. But then I do NOT get redirected to the process dashboard (bad!). It just leaves me on the home page.

I wasn't sure if this was expected behavior or not. This is Appian 6.6 btw.
  • I think we may be talking about the same form. This is one you build under File, Properties, Process Start Form, Edit Form, correct?

The problem I'm running into is this. I've got a process launcher configured as follows:

Skip the Start Form == No
    Open Start Form in a New Window == Yes
    Redirection After Start == "Go to process dashboard"

Without the suggested Javascript, the launcher behaves as expected. The start form appears. I click through it. Go to the next form. Enter data. Submit. And then get redirected to the process dashboard.

With the suggested Javascript, the redirection functionality breaks. Specifically, the start form does NOT appear (good!). The next form does appear (good!). I enter data and submit. But then I do NOT get redirected to the process dashboard (bad!). It just leaves me on the home page.

I wasn't sure if this was expected behavior or not. This is Appian 6.6 btw.
Children
No Data