Hello, I created a page with a process launcher button to start my pr

Hello,

I created a page with a process launcher button to start my process. But the option to choose "open start form in a new Window" is disabled. My process does not have start form but I would like to launch the process in a new window.

Any syggestions?...

OriginalPostID-35755

OriginalPostID-35755

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • The configuration is fine. You just need to tweak the JavaScript a little bit to allow the start form complete the load of the required code to make the redirect work.

The only thing you have to do is to wrap this autosubmit code into a setTimeOut function to delay its execution a little bit. In the example I used to test 50 ms were enough (you can try to reduce it or increase it if you're not getting the desired behavior but 50 ms should be enough).

Put this in the load event instead:

setTimeout("document.forms[0].submit();",50);
  • The configuration is fine. You just need to tweak the JavaScript a little bit to allow the start form complete the load of the required code to make the redirect work.

The only thing you have to do is to wrap this autosubmit code into a setTimeOut function to delay its execution a little bit. In the example I used to test 50 ms were enough (you can try to reduce it or increase it if you're not getting the desired behavior but 50 ms should be enough).

Put this in the load event instead:

setTimeout("document.forms[0].submit();",50);
Children
No Data