How can I change the background color of the last column in my grid?

Hi,

I have a grid and want to have the last column of my grid in a different column, for example with style: "ACCENT". How can I do this?

Thank you in advance.

Roberta

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to anjup136

If your OS isn't on the most current version, the very newest of the Emojis won't be available to you.  Some are rendered as full color pictures, others as text glyphs.  You can also concat char(65038) onto the end of a single emoji to force OS to render it as a monocolor glyph, which will usually look completely different.  But that allows you to set the color to whatever you want.  In both regards, Appian just treats it like a letter, and you can use emojis in almost all interface components.

For your use, if you went with emoji you'd make that the text of a Rich Text, and you'd attach links to it, most likely dynamicLink, to achieve the functionality you want when the user clicks on it.  If it's agreeable to your purposes, you can also put the icon / emoji onto a button that goes in the grid cell.

Go to Emojipedia.org for a list of all of them, and what they look like on all major platforms and social media networks.