Show document on UI to compare.

Certified Senior Developer

Hello All,

We have a requirement on UI form where users have 2 column layouts. the left-hand side part of the column layout user can see the editable fields and the right-hand side use will have a pdf document. That pdf document may have some incorrect data. So, the user should able to compare the document and if there is anything wrong with that document should update in the lefthand side fields and submit the form. I have used a!documentViewerField to show the document, it showing the document as expected.

But we have an issue with the UX experience. I have attached the document to explain that with screenshots. Please see attached and respond if you have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance.Issue_screen_Shots.docx

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer

I'm not 100% clear whether this is what you're really after, but after viewing your screenshots, it occurs to me that not all of your editable fields really need to take up the full width of the left column - many of them can probably be shown 2 or 3 to a row, helping you conserve quite a bit of vertical space in that column.

Also: just fyi, instead of putting your description and screenshots into a word doc (which some users here might not fully trust to download and open on their computers), you can simply paste screenshots into posts and comments here.