Date/Time issue in task... Since we have users across Canada, they us

Date/Time issue in task...

Since we have users across Canada, they use different timezones. Therefore as an example, a date/time for a travel request is entered as July 22 at 7h30 am (Newfoundland). We in Eastern time will see 6am. We want to display in our task the "original" date and time of what the initiator selected.

Any idea on how to fix this issue?

Thank you!
MJ...

OriginalPostID-38753

OriginalPostID-38753

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am not sure I completely understand your use case but one thing to remember is that the underlying date time will always stay the same. I think you should think of user behaviour and how they select date times. Perhaps you can display the original dt with the initiator's timezone applied and then a dt picker below for the user to select in their own timezone.
  • I am not sure I completely understand your use case but one thing to remember is that the underlying date time will always stay the same. I think you should think of user behaviour and how they select date times. Perhaps you can display the original dt with the initiator's timezone applied and then a dt picker below for the user to select in their own timezone.
Children
No Data