Hi, I am using the latest version of IE11 but whenever I login to any

Hi,

I am using the latest version of IE11 but whenever I login to any environment (DEV, UAT or PROD) and try to find out my browser's default document mode using F12 developer tool then it shows 7 (default) instead of "edge"

How can this be fixed ?

Thanks,
Sandeep...

OriginalPostID-105536

OriginalPostID-105536

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion to switch back but I haven't configured this document at my browser end. Infact, we're facing this issue on each and every machine running on IE11. Using Developer Tools, we've noticed that a meta tag has been set in the browser's html code which sets the document mode to IE7.

Is there a way to change configuration settings so that this meta tag can be removed or modified globally throughout the application.

Thanks,
    Sandeep
  • Hi Michael,

Thanks for the suggestion to switch back but I haven't configured this document at my browser end. Infact, we're facing this issue on each and every machine running on IE11. Using Developer Tools, we've noticed that a meta tag has been set in the browser's html code which sets the document mode to IE7.

Is there a way to change configuration settings so that this meta tag can be removed or modified globally throughout the application.

Thanks,
    Sandeep
Children
No Data