What rules are there for displaying several quick tasks in the same channel?

Certified Associate Developer
What rules are there for displaying several quick tasks in the same channel?

I have setup a QT channel that displays several quick tasks that get enabled within the same process at different times. As soon as the first quick task becomes available the entire channel reports 'An Error has occurred processing your request'. However this error only appears when a regular user logs in - administrative users see the first QT correctly enabled.

I have double checked that all QT's are assigned to a group that my test user is a part of and verified the assignment within the dashboard but I cannot see any other problems. Has anyone run into this before?

http://i.imgur.com/iM1ct.jpg...

OriginalPostID-41310

OriginalPostID-41310

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Just to be sure, here are the permissions you need to check for. (Viewer on Process models and the quick task should have the users group assigned to it)
    1. Viewer rights on the process model that holds the quick task
    2. Viewer priv on the process model on which the dashboard is made
    3. Assignee of the quick task
    4. If the quick task invokes a subprocess, then viewer priv on the sub process model

Also, check your appserver log to see if it has more details on this.
  • Just to be sure, here are the permissions you need to check for. (Viewer on Process models and the quick task should have the users group assigned to it)
    1. Viewer rights on the process model that holds the quick task
    2. Viewer priv on the process model on which the dashboard is made
    3. Assignee of the quick task
    4. If the quick task invokes a subprocess, then viewer priv on the sub process model

Also, check your appserver log to see if it has more details on this.
Children
No Data