We are activiting one of our forms to have mobility access. I have selected the

We are activiting one of our forms to have mobility access. I have selected the mobility access on the form, it saves correctly. My test user has downloaded the Appian Application from BlackBerry. I want him to use our DEV environment, when he tries to go there within the app he gets a "Could not connect to server". Am I missing something?...

OriginalPostID-41765

OriginalPostID-41765

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • We checked all those and they are fine. I think during the upgrade, one step was omitted in the config.xml file. (<enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials>false</enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials>) this does not exist under <security-configuration>. I guess this is required? If so is that the only thing that is missing? Or is there something else that needed to be done when they upgraded to 6.6?
  • We checked all those and they are fine. I think during the upgrade, one step was omitted in the config.xml file. (<enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials>false</enforce-valid-basic-auth-credentials>) this does not exist under <security-configuration>. I guess this is required? If so is that the only thing that is missing? Or is there something else that needed to be done when they upgraded to 6.6?
Children
No Data