Need Inputs on Toggle icon issue.

Certified Senior Developer

In the main interface we have a toggle icon, We the default value for this is null. When user clicked on that we are setting a local variable value as true.

Below this toggle icon we have a link, When user clicked on that link it will initiate a process model using a!startprocesslink smart service. That process model has interface rule in the startform, when user perform some action on that screen and submit the form he will again land on the main interface rule.

Now again this toggle value going back to the default value null. But, the requirement is to have that toggle value as true after user submit the form. Please suggest your thoughts on how to achieve this.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have attached screenshots, please refer them for more information.

Issue_details.docx

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • For this, you need to store the toggle value in a rule input instead of a local variable and when user clicks on startProcessLink you have to pass that value to the process (parameterised process variable) through processParameters, and in the UIT where you are calling your main interface rule, you will pass the value stored in your pv! to toggle node input (created automatically when you refresh on Form tab) of the form. This is how your data will travel between process and interface.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions related to this.

• For this, you need to store the toggle value in a rule input instead of a local variable and when user clicks on startProcessLink you have to pass that value to the process (parameterised process variable) through processParameters, and in the UIT where you are calling your main interface rule, you will pass the value stored in your pv! to toggle node input (created automatically when you refresh on Form tab) of the form. This is how your data will travel between process and interface.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions related to this.

Children
No Data