Interface data not being refreshed after clicking on card with startProcessLink for parallel sessions

Hello Team,

Let's imagine that I have the following case:

• two users open the same interface (summary view page of a record) and there is a section with multiple actions (cards with startProcessLink to initiate different actions);
  • First user trigger one of these actions. A process model is initiated (everything chained) and the process is completed. Since this is chained, after the completion a LV is refreshed (this LV will be used on a condition to enable/disable the visibility of the button that I just clicked on) and the button is disabled for this user;
  • Second user with the same interface open still can see the button.

Do you know how to prevent that the button is visible for the second user? I was expecting that after the first user completes the action, both sessions will be refreshed, however only the sessions for the user that performed the action is being refreshed.

I understand that I can create a condition on the PM, and as soon as the user click on the button (the button should be disabled at this point), I can show a message and terminate the process but I wanted to know how can I disable the button for a parallel session that didn't trigger the button and it's not performing any action on the interface? Even I consider an interval on the refreshVariable I'm afraid that the minimum (30s) is too long.

Thank you in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply Children
No Data